CovenantsWe are happy to announce that we are now added another division of Services in the office. Our office can now accept and process request for Covenants, Easements and Statutory right of Ways.

Often when you apply to do the improvements on your properly, or request to update septic system, City Hall will request that Covenant to be registered against the property. In order to register the Covenant , the paperwork has to be prepared by a Notary Public, signed by the City Hall, Client and the Bank.

Please keep our office in mind if you require these services.